closed to enrolment
We start again in 2023
Shying away from marketing and sales.Doing whatever feels comfortable or safe, instead of doing what works.
Worrying so much about what people might think and how horribly uncomfortable it feels to Sell Your Sh*t that you’re leaving money on the table, and are starting to run aground. Or maybe, you’ve barely managed to get started at all.
You’ve got way better places to go than here.It’s time to own your own brilliance and start selling your shit with confidence and joy.
No manipulation. No sacrificing your values. No having to pretend that you’re somebody you’re not. Just honest, authentic marketing, to the people who genuinely want what you’re offering to the world.
It’s time to increase your sales and take the pain and drama out of marketing your work.
There are so people out there just waiting to discover what you do.
Most of our beliefs about marketing come from being stuck on the receiving end of businesses doing it very, very badly. Companies who put profit above people. False promises, manipulative sales techniques, overwhelming pushiness.
You’re a sensitive, creative, considerate human! Of course you don’t want to be like that!
So you don’t sell. You make a single Instagram post and wonder why your product or service isn’t moving as you’d hoped. You’re so afraid of being pushy or rude that you go too far the other way, and your business is suffering as a result.
You forget about the wonderful, expansive playground of options that lies in between those two dramatic extremes.
my new group coaching programme for online entrepreneurs & business owners
● Explore and unpack your attitudes and beliefs around self-promotion and selling your shit.
● Unpack how valuing our work closely ties to valuing ourselves, and how low self esteem might be undercutting your business
● Learn to trust your own selling instincts and how to market in alignment with your ethics and values
● Start speaking directly to your customers in creative and playful ways that resonate and convert
● Stop wasting time and energy trying to control what everyone else thinks
● Craft a master marketing blueprint for your business, so you never run out of ways to promote your work again
● Sell Your Shit and make more sales!
Sell Your Sh*t is a live group coaching programme beginning late 2022 for 5 weeks, with:
● Monday teaching calls with me, uncovering soulful sales strategies and the sneaky mindset barriers you didn’t even know you had
● Sales and marketing assignments to get you trying more things and making more sales, right now
● Weekly group coaching with me and Certified Life Coach Sally Hardie, to really unpack what’s coming up for you in this process
● Weekly co-working sessions on Zoom, to help you stay accountable and support you in completing assignments
● A private community space for your group on Mighty Networks where you’ll be able to connect, get help, support one another and share all your wins
“I would wholeheartedly recommend the Sell Your Shit course. It’s very well structured and thought-out and offers the perfect mix between handholding and pushing you to overcoming your fears around marketing through little challenges. I found it super practical as well – rather than talking about abstract concepts, you get very hands-on ideas for how you could actually sell your stuff. I think the most helpful thing about the course however is the work around mindset, supported by the mindset coaching calls which are absolutely invaluable and give you perspective and skills for life.
Throughout the course, I started to question why selling is so uncomfortable and really challenged that believe. I’ve also done the Insta Retreat so I knew that Sara’s courses are really well put together, and I certainly wasn’t disappointed with this one.
Finally, I made great connections through the platform we used in the course, and supporting each other felt so nice and uplifting. If you want to sell anything at all, this really is the course for you!”
“A lot of the reason I had the confidence to finally put my rings on sale is due to this course. It was such a bid deal for me to sell them because it made me believe I could run this company in the way that I want to and make money from it, it’s really amazing!
Everybody in the group was so behind me and cheering me on, the amount of support I got was life changing for me!
The knowledge I received from this course, along with the in person coaching, is invaluable. I find myself referring to the lessons and content regularly. I would highly recommend it for anyone who would like to learn about selling without the “pushy marketing” vibes.”
Thank you so much for all the awesome, amazing, actual-life-changing content on this course.
I have done a lot of business-help courses in the span of my career and this is the first that has actually shown a positive change in my business.
I had got myself into such awful shame spirals about selling my work, and through Sell Your Sh*t I’m learning my way out of them in a positive way.
I’ve never felt comfortable (or that it was particularly on-brand) talking to my Stories on Instagram, but this course has made me rethink my self-imposed rules for a much healthier “f*ck-it-let’s-try-it-anyway” attitude
● 5 weeks of practical teaching calls, delivered live over Zoom
● Weekly group coaching calls to unpack whatever is coming up for you during the week
● Weekly sales and mindset assignments, to get you out of old patterns and make you more profitable, right now
● A SYS book, where you’ll craft your own master marketing blueprint
● Weekly co-working sessions where you can get some accountability to complete the week’s tasks and develop your marketing blueprint
● Recordings of all the lessons and coaching calls for you to re-watch at any time
● Access to our Marketing Knowledge Bank, with how-to guides, matrixes, checklists and more
● Inclusion in our private members-group, where you’ll meet your new business BFFs
● Group challenges, special guest live sessions, and more!
● The simple self-coaching method I use every day to keep myself clear and intentional
● How to uproot the unhelpful mindset barriers around self-promo that are quietly holding you back
● How to craft irresistible offers in your business, with support to apply this right now
● How to write newsletters, Instagram captions, blog posts and ads that you’re excited to publish and that convert to sales
● Why rejection doesn’t need to be problem, and how to feel fine with a ‘no’
● The difference between marketing and manipulation, and how to be wildly profitable without selling your soul
● How to cultivate tenacity and keep going when things don’t go as planned
● How to feel great about selling your work, and confident in the value it offers to your customers and clients● How to get out of your comfort zone and try new things whilst staying safe and honouring your own limits
and I’m a life certified coach, CEO, bestselling author and Instagram expert. I mean, it’s not how I’d introduce myself at a party or anything, but it’s probably good for you to know this stuff, setting out.My online business has taken me from ‘struggling to pay the rent’ to ‘buying a second home in France’ in less than a decade, but more importantly, it’s brought me home to myself. It’s left me wildly passionate about entrepreneurism for women, and the unholy power we all can unleash when we show up as our wholehearted and imperfect selves. My work has been featured in The Guardian, The Independent, Buzzfeed, Stylist Magazine, Vice and on BBC Radio and News.
I was runner-up for Natwest’s Creative Entrepreneur of the Year Award, won Content of the Year in the Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards and named as “one of the UK’s most influential entrepreneurs” by Royal Bank of Scotland.
My book, Hashtag Authentic, hit the UK bestseller’s chart, and my podcast of the same name is regularly number 1 in the iTunes business charts.Also, once in my Business Studies class, aged 16, my teacher photocopied my exam paper and gave it to the rest of the class as an example of how to do it. #MadeItI value excellence, honesty and compassion above all else, and I’ve poured all three of these into this programme with all of my heart.
Class will begin on the 14th of November, running for 5 weeks (4 weeks of classes plus an ‘Action Period’ midway). I recommend buying as soon as you’re ready as the last round sold out in 6 days!
As we have a global student base (the only continent we don’t have any members in is Antarctica), we try our best to schedule calls at times that are as accessible as possible.
We also offer the opportunity to submit questions in advance for calls you won’t be able to attend, and replays of all the calls are available on the class network.
For this class, the calls are scheduled as follows:
Weekly Teaching Calls with Sara: TBCMindset Coaching Calls with Sara and Sally: TBCAccountability Calls: TBC
(All times shown GMT/BST – convert to your local time here )
This course was written based on my 1:1 client work with small business owners, makers, photographers, artists, coaches and bloggers. It’s specifically for anyone looking to sell with confidence and purpose, and for people who want to get comfortable with selling and fix any problems with mindset that they’ve hit along the way.
Absolutely. If you like to plan ahead and do things with clarity, then taking this course first is a great way to arm yourself in advance. You’ll be required to complete certain tasks as you go along, so you’ll need an offer and a way of selling (website, shop, social media) it at the start of the course.
If you’re still building a social media presence you might find The Insta Retreat more helpful at this stage. The next round starts in September but you can secure your spot here.
Yep! I’ve worked with a wide range of clients from beginners to pros, and I’ve found we are all always learning. I’m sharing insight and ideas I’ve developed through years of running my own business, and I’m confident there’ll be ways of selling you’ve never considered or heard about before.
Yes! All members have the option to spread the cost of the programme across two or three months. Just click the button below and choose your option from the pop-up box and check out using your preferred payment method.
No problemo! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and a member of our little team will get back to you ASAP!
Confronting all your selling baggage is like some kind of therapy, I swear. It’s about visibility, it’s about staying true to yourself, it’s about courage and creativity and in the end, it’s about transformational growth. It’s time to stop holding yourself back, my friend.Let’s do this together.